Tried contacting the support e-mail about the recent price changes, but received no answer

Hello,

On saturday 24th of April, I have sent an e-mail to support@angelcam.com about the recent price changes. There is literally no other contact option (no phone number, no online chat, no Intercom), so I had to send an e-mail. However, I haven’t received an answer yet.

Is there any way to contact Angelcam through another way?

Kind regards,

Hello Yas,

we have replied to you, but you never replied back: https://d.pr/i/cl13n6

Kind Regards,
Jindrich

Hi Jindrich,

First of all, thanks for the quick response! I didn’t see an e-mail notification of your response and I’m not sure where I can view your response to my question as shown in the screenshot.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Yas,

I just reopened the case in our system. You should get an email with the thread history. Can you see it?

Kind Regards,
Jindrich

Hi Jindrich,

I still don’t see anything in my e-mail, except for the updates of this specific forum thread. Do you know the e-mail address that was used for the case? Perhaps I’ve accidently blocked that e-mail.

Thanks in advance,
Yas

Hi Yas,

I can see this email address: yassin-469@live.nl.

Is it the same you’re using now?

Kind Regards,
Jindrich

Yes, but I don’t see anything in my mailbox…

Hello Yas, that’s strange. I see we had a conversation previously (3 years ago :slight_smile: and it worked :face_with_thermometer:

Several ideas:

1. Search your mailbox (even spam folder) for emails coming from @angelcam.com and @intercom.com domains.
  2. Consider reaching us from a different email address.
  3. Consider reaching us via Facebook Messenger (Click on “Message” button at www.facebook.com/angelcamcom/). Even direct messages sent via Twitter should work.

Hope we will find the way! :slight_smile: