Is there a way to activate/desactivate motion sensor with a FOB or keypad?

Hi,
I am thinking about using your solution but I would like to have a way to arm or desarm motion sensor why a FOB or Keypad.
For example when my employees left the shop they just need to press a button and voila.
Ps: schleduling hours is okey but not perfect in my case

Hi Isaac,

that sound like a very good solution! The FOB or Keypad would need to either have direct API integration with Angelcam or needs to be IFTTT compliant.

What’s the brand of that access/intrusion/alarm system you have?

Best Regards,
Henry

Currently I do not have any alarm or acces system. That why I came first to you.
But I did some research and found flic.io
My real question is there any IFTTT trigers that arm/disarm motion sensor on specif aera ?

You can use any trigger you want from what IFTTT offers to Arm/Disarm your Angelcam site. Flic.io looks promising and it supports IFTTT so that could be a good match.

Back to your question:

My real question is there any IFTTT trigers that arm/disarm motion sensor on specif aera ?

It depends on that specific sensor and its integration with IFTTT. I suggest (in case of Flic) do a deeper investigation here: https://ifttt.com/flic and try to figure out what triggers does this IFTTT integration with Flip offer.

Can I use motion sensor with Dahua camera ? I see on the FAQ it’s still WIP ?
Is there any workaround ?